The Scientific Committee of Protein Expression in Animal Cells (PEACe) wishes to encourage and facilitate the participation of students and postdoctoral researchers in the 2019 PEACe Conference. In this context, PEACe offers student bursaries that cover registration fees, accommodation in hotels to be assigned by the organizers and a possibility of some assistance with travel expenses.
Conditions for award of a bursary:
- Applicant must be a presenting first author of a paper accepted as an oral or poster presentation
- Applicant must be a PhD student (proof of affiliation will be required) or a non-industrial postdoctoral researcher in the first three years of research following completion of the PhD degree (copy of PhD diploma/certificate will be required)
- The work presented in the paper will be judged by the Scientific Committee (on the basis of the abstract submitted)
- A number of bursaries will be awarded. In case of more applications fulfilling the basic criteria than the conference is able to accept, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to rank according to scientific quality and relevance of the work to the conference topics
- There are no geographical, age or other restrictions beyond what is described above
Interested participants should submit an application to the PEACe Executive Committee firstname.lastname@example.org together with their CV, proof of their status, title and abstract of presentation.
Deadline for bursary applications: March 31, 2019